My husband and I have lived in New Windsor for over 21 years and we have 3 grown children who all graduated from NFA. I myself am a graduate of St. John’s University, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
For over 25 years I have been the Financial Controller for a digital marketing agency. My responsibilities included managing the company’s finances, reporting to principals, and managing Information Technology. I’ve managed all administrative duties including purchasing, human resources and contract negotiations. As part of an Executive Team, I’ve been responsible for overall budgeting and forecasting. Working with client’s management teams, I ensure their project budgets are effectively monitored and managed.
Some of my individual contributions:
- As a member of the Orange County Assoc Town Villages Cities (OCATVC), I organized an OC Covid Booster Clinic & a Senior Health & Wellness Fair for New Windsor
- As a member of the NW Community Advisory Panel, I partnered with the Ladies Auxiliary and the American Legion to create 33 crisis boxes to help officers help children in times of crisis.
- I organized New Windsor’s Farmers Market. The one first took place in October 2022. Based upon residents’ positive response, it was extended to run 2x a month May-Oct in 2023.
- After asking the NW EMS how we could help during the covid crisis I created a meal train for all emergency personnel. This helped limit their public interactions and potential exposure to the illness so they could be able to respond to calls.
- I delivered meals to our seniors during covid through the Orange County Office of the Aging which I continue to do 2x per month
- Deputy Supervisor, July 2021-Dec 2022
- Senior Citizens Liaison Officer
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District (NECSD) Liaison Officer
- NWPD Community Advisory Panel
- Planning volunteer for town events
- Member Ladies Auxiliary, American Legion Post 1796, New Windsor
- Orange County Office of the Aging – Meal Delivery Volunteer
- Boy Scout Troop 4028 New Windsor,
- Current Merit Badge Counselor & Committee Member, former Treasurer
- Friends of Newburgh Crew Board Member, former President
- Vails Gate School Health and Safety Committee Member
- NECSD School Board Member Jul 2018- June 2021,
- Chair of Audit & Finance, Co-Chair Buildings & Grounds
- NECSD Compact Committee Chair – fostered parents’ engagement with district
- Chair of NFA Compact Committee
- Chair of New Windsor School Compact Committee
- NECSD Shared Decision-Making Committee
- New Windsor Girls Softball Board Member
- New Windsor Girl Scouts Service Unit Delegate